Celebrate the Class of 2026!
Make sure you’re there when the Class of 2026 comes together for the first time on Sunday, August 21 at 3:00 p.m. as a class at New Student Convocation in historic Reynolds Coliseum. The Chancellor and dignitaries will kick off your time at NC State and welcome you to the Wolfpack during our opening ceremony of the academic year.
Immediately following New Student Convocation, join the Chancellor on Stafford Commons for the Class of 2026 picture and Howling Cow ice cream. You won’t want to miss it!
Check below for details and don’t forget to get to Convocation early to receive your 2022 t-shirt celebrating your first year at NC State and hear the Power Sound of the South, the NC State Marching Band.
- Celebrating the start of your NC State career and the start of a new academic year
- Remarks provided by Chancellor Woodson, Student Body President, and dignitaries
- Feature speaker: Kofi Boone, Joseph D. Moore Distinguished Professor of Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning. Visit Kofi’s webpage to learn more about our featured speaker!
- Singing the Red and White Song and Alma Mater with the Power Sound of the South (the NC State Marching Band)
- Grabbing your 2022 t-shirt and special gift
- Joining the Class of 2026 for a “class of” picture following Convocation
- Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Start Time: 3:00 p.m.
- End Time: 5:00 p.m. (approximately)
- Location: Reynolds Coliseum
- Doors open to Reynolds Coliseum at 2:00 p.m. so get there early to get a seat and your 2022 t-shirt.
- Enter Reynolds Coliseum via the main doors on the north side of the building (facing the train tracks).
- Bring your student ID for access to the Coliseum and Convocation
- Security will be checking bags prior to entry to Reynolds Coliseum and will not allow large bags into the building, so please plan accordingly.
Use #NCStateWWW to share your pictures from New Student Convocation on social media!
If you have any questions about New Student Convocation or Wolfpack Welcome Week, contact New Student Programs via:
- Text 833.712.1255 (Weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 919.515.1234 (Weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
In compliance with the ADA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, NC State will honor requests for reasonable accommodations made by individuals with disabilities. If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate in the New Student Convocation program, please contact New Student Programs at email@example.com or 919.515.1234 during business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST as soon as possible or at least 10 working days prior to the event.