Click here to sign up for Summer Start 2023
Please contact New Student Programs at 919.515.1234 or email@example.com with any questions.
Start your degree early by earning up to eight credit-hours during the summer before your first semester. Through Summer Start, you can
- LIVE in the heart of campus
- CONNECT with new students and student mentors
- ENGAGE with faculty in smaller classes
- EXPLORE academic and personal interests in a supportive environment
Summer Start is a unique opportunity for you to jump start your NC State undergraduate experience by taking summer session II classes before your fall semester in August. Summer Start is open to all new first year and transfer students (including international students and Spring Connect students).
Important Dates for Summer 2023
- Program Dates: June 21 – August 2, 2023
- Move-In: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 (9am – 2pm)
- Welcome Program: Wednesday, June 21, 2023 (required for participants during evening hours)
- First-Year Orientation Session: Thursday, June 22 – Friday, June 23, 2023
- Transfer Orientation Session: Friday, June 23, 2023
- Summer Classes Begin: Monday, June 26, 2023
- Summer Final Exams: July 31 – August 1, 2023
- Move-Out: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 by 10am
Check out University Housing's website for more information about summer housing options!
New Student Orientation
Summer Start students are required to participate in New Student Orientation, more information to come.
Still have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!