The sign up for the 2020 Summer Start program has closed.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your degree early by earning up to eight credit-hours during the summer before your first semester. Through Summer Start, you can
- CONNECT with new students and student mentors
- ENGAGE with faculty in smaller classes
- EXPLORE academic and personal interests in a supportive environment
Summer Start is a unique opportunity for you to jump start your NC State undergraduate experience by taking summer session II classes before your fall semester in August. Summer Start is open to all new first year and transfer students (including international students and Spring Connect students).
Important Dates for Summer 2020
- Program Dates: June 17 – July 29, 2020
- Welcome Program: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- First-Year Orientation Session: Thursday, June 18
- Transfer Orientation Session: Friday, June 19, 2020
- Summer Classes Begin: Monday, June 22, 2020
- Summer Final Exams: July 27 – July 28, 2020
Starting as a Spring Connect student? Click here for more information specific to you!
Meet the Mentors
If you need help or advice this coming summer, these experienced Wolfpack members will be there to help.
Program and Events Calendar
Want to see what is going on with Summer Start this summer? Check it out here!
First Year Student Orientation
Summer Start students are required to participate in the New Student Orientation, learn about it here.
Still have a question? Contact us at email@example.com for assistance!