New Spring Students
New Student Programs is here to ensure your transition can go as smoothly as possible. Use the links and information on this page to start thinking about your next steps in joining the Pack. We hope we can be a resource for you and your family members during this exciting time, and we can’t wait to meet you during Orientation!
- October 6, 2023 – Placement Test Recommended Completion Date (or as soon as possible after confirmation) (Chemistry, Foreign Language, and Math)
- November 1, 2023 – Spring course registration begins (academic advising must be completed before enrolling in spring courses)
- January 4, 2024 – Deadline to submit official final transcripts to Undergraduate Admissions from any institution you attended previously
- January 4, 2024 – On-Campus Housing Move-In begins
- January 5, 2024 – New Student and Family Orientation (required for students)
- January 5-13, 2024 – Winter Welcome Week
- January 8, 2024 – First Day of Class
If you have any questions throughout your transition, contact New Student Programs at 919.515.1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Checklist
Review the checklist and get started on important to-do’s to prepare for your first semester.
You may need to take placement tests before course registration to ensure you’re registered in appropriate courses.
Advising and Course Registration
Find out how to consult with an academic advisor and register for spring courses.
Spring Orientation is a mandatory program for new students and highly recommended for their families.
Winter Welcome Week
Winter Welcome Week is a series of events to help new students get started with the Wolfpack. Schedule coming in December 2023.
Parents & Families Services
Parents & Families Services (PFS) supports Pack Families through events and resources. Learn more on their website.