New Student Orientation, a program that is required for all first-year and transfer students students, will help you prepare for your transition into college life as well as the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead—intellectually, emotionally, academically, and socially.
Concurrent Family Orientation programs are highly encouraged for parents and family members so they can learn about University resources and processes. New Student Programs looks forward to welcoming you to campus during Orientation!
Summer 2017 Orientation Programs
- First-Year Student Orientation
- First-Year Family Orientation
- Transfer Student Orientation
- Transfer Family Orientation
- International Student Orientation
- International Family Orientation