New Student Orientation, a program that is required for all first-year and transfer students, will help you prepare for your transition into college life as well as the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead—intellectually, emotionally, academically, and socially.
Concurrent Family Orientation programs are highly encouraged for parents and family members so they can learn about University resources and processes. New Student Programs looks forward to welcoming you to the Wolfpack during Orientation!
Fall 2020 Orientation Programs
To learn about COVID-19 impact on Orientation Programs, visit the NSP Coronavirus Response webpage.
- Domestic First-Year Student Orientation
- Domestic First-Year Family Orientation
- Domestic Transfer Student Orientation
- Domestic Transfer Family Orientation
- International Student Orientation
- International Family Orientation
Spring 2020 Orientation Programs (2021 information available in the fall)
- First-Year Student Orientation
- First-Year Family Orientation
- Transfer Student Orientation
- Transfer Family Orientation