New Student Orientation, a program that is required for all first-year and transfer students, will help you prepare for your transition into college life as well as the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead—intellectually, emotionally, academically, and socially.
Concurrent Family Orientation programs are highly encouraged for parents and family members so they can learn about University resources and processes. New Student Programs looks forward to welcoming you to campus during Orientation!
Summer/Fall 2019 Orientation Programs
- Domestic First-Year Student Orientation
- Domestic First-Year Family Orientation
- Domestic Transfer Student Orientation
- Domestic Transfer Family Orientation
- International Student Orientation
- International Family Orientation
June/July Session Arrival Quick Facts
- Check-In will take place at 8:00am at Bragaw Residence Hall
- Park in the Lee Lot or West Lot, and register for a virtual parking permit beginning in early June.
- Click your respective Orientation program above for directions, schedule, and more!
Spring 2019 Orientation Programs
- First-Year Student Orientation
- First-Year Family Orientation
- Transfer Student Orientation
- Transfer Family Orientation