Student Organizations are invited to submit events and participate in this fall semester’s 2020 Wolfpack Welcome Week. The week will occur from Friday, July 31, 2020 – Wednesday, August 12, 2020. See important dates, considerations when planning events, and the submission link below. If you have any questions, please email Genna Martella.
EVENT SUBMISSION TIMELINE:
- July 10th: Event submissions due:
- July 10th-20th-virtual event schedule published to web & mobile guide; NSP/Student Centers works with event planners of in-person events to confirm details
- July 24th: Full schedule live
TO SUBMIT YOUR EVENT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Event Title
- Event is virtual or in-person
- Event Category ((Academic Engagement & Success, Health & Wellness, Social Connections, Diversity & Inclusion, Arts & Creativity, Wolfpack Pride, Community Engagement & Success))
- Event Date
- Event Start and End Time
- Event Description (written for the audience)
- Event Contact
The Wolfpack Welcome Week submission form has closed.
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE STUDENT INVOLVEMENT FAIR?
More information about a virtual Student Involvement Fair is forthcoming! Any questions about the fair can be directed to Darrius Barrow in Student Involvement via email@example.com
Room Reservation information
Need help reserving space for your event? Check out this helpful information: campusenterprises.ncsu.edu/rave-events/. Please note: filling out the registration form for an event does not reserve space for your event and you must contact the appropriate entities for space reservations.
Before your event
- When creating promotional materials for your event, add a WWW logo when possible
- View the NC State Brand Guidelines from University Communications (the Copy Guidelines, Visual Identity, and Assets sections may be most helpful) as you are creating your promotional materials
- Review your event posting on the mobile guide and website schedules. which are available in early June at go.ncsu.edu/NCStateWWW. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know if anything needs to be edited.
- Email graphics for your events to be shared on WWW social media to Genna Martella (email@example.com) by August 1
- Use the hashtag #NCStateWWW and tag our accounts on social posts (@NCStateWWW on Twitter and @WolfpackWelcomeWeek on Instagram)
During your event
- Moved to a rain location or last-minute event change? Email Genna Martella and we will make changes to the mobile schedule and push out announcements via social media and the mobile guide as needed
- Use the hashtag #NCStateWWW while posting on social media during events and tag @ncstatensp for re-sharing in Stories on Instagram
After your event
- Send Genna Martella photos or videos to be shared on WWW social media