Campus Departments and Academic Colleges and Programs are invited to submit events and participate in this spring semester’s 2022 Winter Welcome Week. The week will occur from Friday, January 7, 2022 – Saturday, January 15, 2022. See important dates, considerations when planning events, and the submission link below. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
EVENT SUBMISSION TIMELINE:
- December 16: Event submissions due
- December 16 – 21: Event schedule published to web & mobile guide; NSP/Student Centers works with event planners of in-person events to confirm details
- December 22: Full schedule live
TO SUBMIT YOUR EVENT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Event Title
- Event is virtual or in-person
- Event Category ((Academic Engagement & Success, Health & Wellness, Social Connections, Diversity & Inclusion, Arts & Creativity, Wolfpack Pride, Community Engagement & Success))
- Event Date
- Event Start and End Time
- Event Location or Virtual Meeting Link
- Event Description (written for the audience)
- Event Contact
Academic Colleges & Programs
Colleges interested in hosting welcome events for incoming first-year or transfer students are encouraged to do so after move-in weekend (Jan. 7-9).
Room Reservation information
Need help reserving space for your event? Check out this helpful information: campusenterprises.ncsu.edu/rave-events/. Please note: filling out the registration form for an event does not reserve space for your event and you must contact the appropriate entities for space reservations.
Before your event
- When creating promotional materials for your event, add a WWW logo when possible
- View the NC State Brand Guidelines from University Communications (the Copy Guidelines, Visual Identity, and Assets sections may be most helpful) as you are creating your promotional materials
- Review your event posting on the mobile guide and website schedules. which are available in July at go.ncsu.edu/NCStateWWW. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let us know if anything needs to be edited
- Email graphics for your events to be shared on WWW social media to New Student Programs (email@example.com) by December 21, 2021.
- Use the hashtag #NCStateWWW and tag @ncstatensp on Twitter and Instagram
During your event
- Moved to a rain location or last-minute event change? Email New Student Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make changes to the mobile schedule and push out announcements via social media and the mobile guide as needed
- Use the hashtag #NCStateWWW while posting on social media during events